- Last night, D woke up at 1:00am because his diaper was full. I mean, like, WAY full. He needed a new outfit and everything. This was because he decided to drink the bath water last night. Apparently, all of it.
- I must have shut off my alarm at 5:30am because I don't remember it going off. I woke to "Mama, mama!" around 7:30am.
- D found a discarded 18-egg carton to be recycled. He said, "Oh no! Eggies all gone!".
- This week is Teacher appreciation week at D's school. Every day, we bring them something to show them they are appreciated. We brought drawings with a pic of D yesterday, some snacks today and some flowers tomorrow. Altogether, all 4 teachers will get 5 gifts from us!
- Also, there's this. No numbers associated with it, but I think it's awesome.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Monday, May 4, 2015
Helping Daddy with his bike.
We took a ditch day and went to SF. Here we are at Coit Tower (totally worth the $8 to go to the top, by the way).
Pretty decent view, right? SF is so pretty.
Here we are at the top (although it's hard to tell). The wind was blowing so hard it literally took my breath away.
Important California Sea Lion picture. I took a video for D and he kept saying "Wow-wow!" (his word for dog).
We went to this great place called the Musee Mechanique and it had tons of old "video" games (that's not the right word for it). Lots of dioramas, fortune tellers, etc. It was great. Here is Alex in front of the Song of the Prairie diorama. It played music and the people inside it farted. it was amazing. Also, this place is right by Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, so you should totally check it out.
D now climbs on the couch and jumps off.
He likes to carry his "wow-wows" around.
Before bed, he will see his stuffed animals and say "Wow-wow!" and hug them and say "Night-night". It's adorable.
Reading Goodnight moon with Daddy.
Checking out the ducks in the pond by our house (AKA quack-quacks).
Sleeping beauty (with his wow-wow).
Playing on the deck.
Digging some dirt at the playground.
Playing peekaboo with Dad (after spaghetti dinner).
Taking a walk in the forest.
My camera on my phone died (it's fixed now), but I missed out on some fun pics from yesterday. We walked down to the creek and D and Daddy threw rocks in the creek. He loves to be outdoors. He took a good nap and then we played outside with bubbles for a bit. He likes to help water the plants too. This morning he ate spinach and egg, tomatoes (2), apple, bread and part of a croissant. Oh, and pork chop. Think he's gonna have a growth spurt?