Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Back in the olden days...

I've been reading my old blog recently. Do you ever go back and read your old blog? I've been enraptured by it, remembering my "old life" back in Philly. It's a lovely trip down memory lane and it actually is nice to read, to remember. I hope I can blog more now. I like to see what was going on in my life, and I like having a record of it.
Because of this, I've decided to resurrect the "Numbers" post

Forthwith, you will find Tuesday Numbers

  • D got a scholarship for daycare! We are getting about a 10% discount on his tuition. Hey, every penny counts, right?
  • Because of the extra savings, I am getting a house cleaner, dammit. I got a local reference for a woman. She will come see our house on Friday at 8am, even though my boxes are not yet unpacked. I think that having cleaning taken care of for me will allow me to actually unpack boxes and organize things instead of being distracted by cleaning. Being a working mom is hard. 
  • I am finding 8 hour days at work to be a challenge. I haven't slept well recently and I'm still fighting off the tail end of a cold. I would like a nap, please.
  • D, however, is doing swimmingly well at daycare recently. He used to cry for about 2 minutes when I left. For the last 2 weeks, he hasn't cried at all when I leave. Thank god.
  • Currently, I have 2 big boxes on my lab bench. I guess I need to do something about that. 
  • This morning, I rescued 1 spider from the bathtub
  • The last two nights have been clear. You can see lots and lots of stars from our house. It's really lovely and amazing.
  • At daycare, D only sleeps for 1 hour or less. He should really sleep for 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment