Because of this, I've decided to resurrect the "Numbers" post
Forthwith, you will find Tuesday Numbers
- D got a scholarship for daycare! We are getting about a 10% discount on his tuition. Hey, every penny counts, right?
- Because of the extra savings, I am getting a house cleaner, dammit. I got a local reference for a woman. She will come see our house on Friday at 8am, even though my boxes are not yet unpacked. I think that having cleaning taken care of for me will allow me to actually unpack boxes and organize things instead of being distracted by cleaning. Being a working mom is hard.
- I am finding 8 hour days at work to be a challenge. I haven't slept well recently and I'm still fighting off the tail end of a cold. I would like a nap, please.
- D, however, is doing swimmingly well at daycare recently. He used to cry for about 2 minutes when I left. For the last 2 weeks, he hasn't cried at all when I leave. Thank god.
- Currently, I have 2 big boxes on my lab bench. I guess I need to do something about that.
- This morning, I rescued 1 spider from the bathtub
- The last two nights have been clear. You can see lots and lots of stars from our house. It's really lovely and amazing.
- At daycare, D only sleeps for 1 hour or less. He should really sleep for 3.