Monday, September 8, 2014

Wknd pics

Pulling all the things out of the bathroom cabinet

My big boy

Alex left his keys in the bike lock. I drove home, wondering what the heck that noise was!

Snacks D gets to eat this coming week


Cold

Helping unload the dw

Helping pack

Drawer full of toys!!!

Found my nipple cream

Daddy made waffles for Sunday breakfast

Helping Daddy patch holes

Other interesting things about our weekend:
I made an appt to take the cats to the vet Saturday morning, 8am - we are up, so why not? Turned out the vet wasn't there, car trouble, maybe? We had to leave poor panicked cats and were able to run most of our errands by 11am. Since the vet wasn't there, the whole visit (vaccines, too!) was FREE! How cool is that?
We now have a pile of boxes accumulating in a corner of our 2nd bedroom. Moving day is Sept 19!
I got a plugged duct yesterday. I needed 2 naps (one of which I got D to go down with me). I took more naps than my 10.5 month old child. Luckily, I feel much better today.
I am starting to think about D's first birthday. The time has just flown by!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of this. Except for your duct. I'm drying up my boobs now and thankfully it's been smooth sailing so far. Nothing like milking yourself.
    xoxoxo
    Miss you and love you lots, guys!

    ReplyDelete