- You don't have to bathe for a couple days and honestly, your skin will thank you for it.
- You can get as dirty as you want.
- You spend the entire day outdoors, so you see the sunrise, the sunset, the emergence of the bats at night, the first starlight.
- You can have a fire and roast marshmallows or weenies.
- You don't have to get up early and you don't really have to go anywhere (unless you want to).
- You can see things you've never seen before.
- You hear the birds chirping in the morning, and the hoot of the owls at night. You can hear coyotes howling, and the wind blowing through the trees.
- Being outdoors resets your brain. In a couple hours, all those voices screaming about all the things you have to do just go away.
- Brain reset = lower stress levels.
- Camping automatically makes you pay attention more, laugh more, reconnect more.
Do it! Get out there!
|Corn Palace, South Dakota|
|Ausable Chasm, NY|
|St. Lawrence River|
|Gennessee County Historical Museum, NY|
|Our campsite in Geneva State Park, OH|
|Camping (and drying out) in MI|
|Deer in CO|